Welcome Fashion Lovers...

Thanks for checking out My Fashion @ Carolina Place. I started this blog site with my daughter, we love fashion! We wanted to share our interests and style with you, done creatively and affordable. We put together outfits with items from thrift stores, second hand stores as well as new items from popular stores. You will also see accessories designed by me paired with each outfit styled by me. I hope to give you great ideas in putting together the latest trends in clothes for the season. Have fun with it and don't be afraid to try something new. Thanks again for visiting.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lace Shorts with Sheer Tan Blouse

Sheer tan blouse paired with Lace Shorts and Lace-up ankle boots, with a cute cream satchel. 

Sheer blouse~Chico's, Satchel~ Liz Claiborne, Vintage tan belt, Bracelet~ Rue 21


Vintage Earrings, headband~ designed by me!

This headband is simple to make. Some scraps of fabric and old buttons, a few feathers glued in a flower shape. So easy.....come on, you can make one also.

And just so you know....these shorts are refurbished jeans, cut off and I sewed some lace on them! You can do this too and what's great is that it didn't cost me anything! I already had everything to create them, yaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment