Welcome Fashion Lovers...

Thanks for checking out My Fashion @ Carolina Place. I started this blog site with my daughter, we love fashion! We wanted to share our interests and style with you, done creatively and affordable. We put together outfits with items from thrift stores, second hand stores as well as new items from popular stores. You will also see accessories designed by me paired with each outfit styled by me. I hope to give you great ideas in putting together the latest trends in clothes for the season. Have fun with it and don't be afraid to try something new. Thanks again for visiting.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Flowers

Jeans of all colors are the rage this summer from white to bright neon! The great thing about white jeans are that you can put anything with them. Dress them up with heels or casual them out with flip flops! I love heels, but also love me some flip flops in the summer.



Floral Blouse~Forever 21, Jeans~Rue 21, Clutch~Emilie M

I love this blouse! Not only are the colors fabulous, and the fabric sheer, but all the detail makes it even more special! The exposed shoulders, higher front with lower back hem.....makes this blouse so chic and an " eye catcher" !

Your cell phone in the back pocket is essential to any outfit! Just kidding! We kinda forgot about it. I loved this pic so much though, it shows the flow of the shirt when you're walking.

These Tri color heels are my fav! They are LimeLight brand. You can find them at Rack Room Shoes.

Summer flowers are in bloom and beautiful. So don't walk by that bright floral shirt and think you can't pull it off! Buy it and sport your beautiful self this summer! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and flirty outfit. So obsessed with flower print blouses right now, especially when they have that flowy material. Great deatailing on the exposed shoulder and high low cut. Summerish colour combo. Great ensemble all in all Michelle :-)

    <3 Ani

    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle and Chelsey, I wish I had figured out how to follow this blog sooner! Im slow. I just showed you guys off to the whole house - everything looks SO GREAT. You two are both so talented and make beautiful outfits and pictures together!!

    ReplyDelete