Welcome Fashion Lovers...

Thanks for checking out My Fashion @ Carolina Place. I started this blog site with my daughter, we love fashion! We wanted to share our interests and style with you, done creatively and affordable. We put together outfits with items from thrift stores, second hand stores as well as new items from popular stores. You will also see accessories designed by me paired with each outfit styled by me. I hope to give you great ideas in putting together the latest trends in clothes for the season. Have fun with it and don't be afraid to try something new. Thanks again for visiting.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Boho Style


This Boho style, my daughter loves! It's not really me but I like it, and I think she sports it well. The headband I designed. I've used it before in a previous post ~" Lace shorts with sheer tan blouse". Instead of across her hair, she wears it across her forehead, for that Boho look.




Thigh socks~ Rue21, Shoes~ Charlotte Russe, Shirt~Forever21, Shorts~ Old Navy. The Leather feather necklace I made. I was inspired by one I saw on Etsy.com. you can buy the original at LoveAtFirstBlush, for 55.00. I had some leather pieces so I made mine, but I added a bigger chain and also ran a leather strip through the chain to change it up a bit from the original one.





5 comments:

  1. Great blog , love your style and looks, you are so beautiful and very cute ! Glad to follow here !XOX <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! Glad you are a follower! Love to read encouraging words from followers! <3

      Delete
  2. I love that boho style so much, you should do more of it. Would have loved to see the necklace more closer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure the necklace will make another appearance and I will get a better shot of it! It is hard to see the detail in the pics. I love this boho style also! Trying to come up with another look for it and location! Location is key sometimes! :)

      Delete