Welcome Fashion Lovers...

Thanks for checking out My Fashion @ Carolina Place. I started this blog site with my daughter, we love fashion! We wanted to share our interests and style with you, done creatively and affordable. We put together outfits with items from thrift stores, second hand stores as well as new items from popular stores. You will also see accessories designed by me paired with each outfit styled by me. I hope to give you great ideas in putting together the latest trends in clothes for the season. Have fun with it and don't be afraid to try something new. Thanks again for visiting.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Brights wih Black and White

Shoes~ X.Appeal, Vintage handbag, bracelet made by me. I  read a DIY Tutorial via OhTheLovelyThings blog site. It's a leather bow cuff, made with some leather I had with a snap closure. Very easy to make. Check out the blog site on this DIY Leather Bow Cuff.





Blouse~ Rue21, High waist shorts~ Express, Hat~ Midwest Gloves and Gear. I love putting the unexpected with a simple outfit. It kicks it up a notch or two. So pairing these hot pink pumps and bright green hat with black shorts and a white blouse, makes the whole outfit  more exciting and fun! Remember think outside the box.


Have a great rest of the week. Today is Monday, and I had a great Mother's Day yesterday! I hope all you moms had a good one as well!

2 comments: